The ice cream man finally made his first appearance at our house this weekend. Eli was beside himself with excitement. I was prepared. I knew there was no way I was buying 6 ice creams from the ice cream man. That would equal a mortgage payment (or two). I had bought a box of mini ice ceram cones that I thought would be perfect for the babies. (Not that they'll be eating ice cream every day, just for silly occasions like this).
 |
| Sam digs in cone first. |
 |
| Ben knows how it's done. |
 |
Nate goes for the dainty approach.
Sammy wins the "Messy" award.
Ben wins the "Goofball" award.
Nate wins the "Multi-tasking" award (note the phone).
Eli's loving his "Spongebob" pop.
You know it's a special day when anything
Spongebob is allowed in my house (or yard).
|
No comments:
Post a Comment