Friday, June 1, 2012

I know you're going to say "Not another poop post!"

OK.  So we've established that my boys like their fruits and veggies.  They like them so much in fact, that they are extremely regular little guys.  They continue to poop at least 2 -3 times each day. 

This makes it difficult to bathe them.  We have switched over to showers for this purpose.

Last night, I was a bit bored and not looking forward to Dave arriving home late from work.  Because of that, I decided I would bathe the boys.  They were a mess from a day full of fun, so I knew I couldn't put it off for their nanny to do today. 

I herded them all into the bathroom to many happy squeals of "tubby!  tubby!".  I stripped them down and put them in the tub.  Sammy had a poopy diaper so I was relieved to see that at least he wouldn't poop in the tub (hopefully).

I was hoping to stretch this glorious tubby out for a good 30 minutes.

I start soaping up the boys and there were bubbles flying everywhere.  Everybody was giggling and splashing.  Yay!  What a fun time, Mommy!

I peek over at Nate and see a "turtle head poking out".  I rush him over to the toilet and before I could get the cover up, he pooped on the floor.

Phew!  Crisis averted!  I'd rather have poop on the floor than in the tub.  With a quick clean up, he was back in the tub.

More splashing, giggling, and goofing around and all of a sudden...

a foot long poop snake was spotted!!!

HOLY SH!(*&#@!!!  (literally)

I hadn't washed their hair yet.  What was I supposed to do?
(no judging here people...until it happens to you)

I ran around and tried to scoop up poop with a paper towel while draining the tub.

WRONG!

The poop disinigrated in my paper toweled hand and the boys kept pushing the drain stopper back down.

AHHHHHHH!!!

I decided to get the biggest chunks out of the tub and keep pulling the drain stopper.  Then I took down the shower head and sprayed them all down, soaped up their hair, and rinsed them off.

I pulled them all out of the tub and diapered them up...

...then I left the poop in the tub for Dave to clean up. 

I was all set with that!!!

No comments: