At the beginning of the summer I made of list of things I wanted to do with the kids. We've accomplished a lot of things, but now that it's August, I'm starting to panic that I won't get it all done before school starts.
On a spur of the moment, I packed up the kids, 2 helpers, and a carload of junk and headed out to meet up with Daniela and her boys at Davis Farmland. We got a late start because we had PT.
We got there and immediately headed over to the animals. It was a lot of fun, but because of the heat and the time, our trip was not as long as we would have liked and we didn't get to see it all. One good thing was that we didn't have to pay for the trio because they're only 1. Once they turn 2, it will be big bucks!
After lunch, we decided to brave the sprinkler portion of the park. We didn't bring swim stuff, but I knew they would love it anyway.
All in all, a super fun time!
No comments:
Post a Comment