Monday, August 13, 2012

23 Months Old!

Who knew time would fly this fast???  I am so not ready to have 2 year olds...but the time's creeping up quick!!!
N-B-S
I recently bought some "new" used BBB clothes from another mom who dresses her boys in the same colors.  YAY!  These shirts are 24 months and I got them for next summer.  Well, it looks like they've still got some room in them.  Do you see Nate's neckline?  He looks like that girl from Flashdance.  It was almost down to his knees.  I guess we'll stick in size 18M for now!

The boys impress me with their verbal skills on a daily basis.  They are starting to put 2-3 words together.  They love to label things with their owner: "Mama fip fops (flip flops)", "Dada hat", "Eli (or Jijah) room", etc.  They (like most 2 year olds) have difficulty pronouncing initial consonant blends.  This makes it tricky when we're out in public and they're asking for their favorite shoes (Crocs) or pointing at a flag...Hopefully people don't get too offended!!!

No comments: