Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crazy Mama!

Either I'm getting old or I'm getting crazy, but I decided to take the crew out to lunch by myself...We went to Applebee's.  Not my favorite place but we were in the neighborhood and I figured they'd have 3 highchairs and kiddie food. 
We scored a great parking spot and the hostess was a bit perplexed at first.  She managed to figure it out while we waited on the bench sitting nicely.
OK...maybe not...
 
 Once we sat down at the table, I realized that Nate needed to be changed.  The only problem was I had to lug all 4 kids to the bathroom to change 1 kid.  Eli ran interference and helped keep the littles out of the stalls while I changed Mr. Nate.  OY!!!

Eli took these pix...Ben was there...he's just not in the pix...


Besties!  Eli & Sam!
 
The meal was going so well I thought I'd reward us with a yummy dessert...Well I should have known...sticking around for that last 5 minutes would be an issue.  Sammy dumped my drink all over my lap.  Oh well!  The waitress didn't seem to mind!

1 comment:

mollie said...

You are definitely brave! I get nervous taking mine out even with my husband there!