Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 month pix!!! YAY!!!

I can't even contain my excitement for these pix!  Gail does such a fabulous job!  She is so patient and creative...I think I might marry her (watch out Dave).  If you like what you see and decide to try out the place yourself, make sure you tell her we sent you!  We'll get referral credits (& heaven knows we could use them x3!).

I won't try to delay this anymore....

Drumroll please....

Ben-Sam-Nate
They had a ton of fun eating this rug...

Ben-Sam-Nate
Sam was very serious and refused to smile the whole session.

Ben-Sam-Nate
Gotta love the tushy shots!!!

Nate

Sammy
Why'd she pick the chubby one to be the chef???

Make way for Benji!!!

Rub-a-dub-dub
3 babies in a tub
It was a tight squeeze!!!

Sam-Nate-Ben
Last shot of the day...can you tell???
They're in the Christening outfits.
Love them!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

done! it is Courtney from the Heathbrook, we had our baby pics done today and mentioned you guys so you should get the referral. Your little guys are adorable

Langlais Family said...

Courtney!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see the pix!!!