Many of you who are Triplet Mom's or blogging mom's or are friends with me on Facebook know about baby Linus. His button is featured on the right hand side of my blog. He is a 5 1/2 month old triplet and he is having major issues with his heart. These problems have followed him since birth and he's had more procedures than I can keep track of. He lives with his mommy, mama, & 2 brothers in Texas. He is having another MAJOR surgery tomorrow with a very high mortality rate. Please pray for him and his family. If you'd like to know more about him or learn how you can help, please click on his button.
His family is so near to my heart because his mommy & I were preggers together. She held onto her little guys 3 weeks longer than I did and I've just felt connected to them since I "met" his mama online. I just can't look at my boys without thinking of them and all that they're going through...I keep tearing up...Please pray for this miracle for baby Linus.
2 comments:
I pray for them everyday. I've followed their blog since their intro post on The Triplet Connection. I can not imagine going through what they are.
I keep checking their blog for another update! I know that their blog is the absolute last thing on their mind but I'm wondering how he did today post-op...hope he is stable.
Post a Comment