Monday, September 20, 2010

Staple Nightmare...cont...

So I went to get my last stuck staple out today. It was horrendous!!! The Midwife came in and I explained to her what the situation was. So...she proceeded to do the same thing the nurse did yesterday...um, that didn't work yesterday, why do you think it's going to work today???

She went to get me some ice and found a doctor. Luckily the doctor had seen this before so she knew what to do. She prodded around for awhile and then said, "I have to run to a surgery. Will you be around when I get back? I can shoot you full of lidocane and we can take care of this then." Um, no, I should be in the NICU with my boys and you're wasting my time lady. Get this thing out!!!

So she got tweezers and poked and picked and pinched me for 20 minutes. Luckily, they finally got the flippin' thing out!!! I think it might have been the worst part of the whole c-section...AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

1 comment:

Shely said...

Dang girl, that is insane. I didnt end up having staples, I had steri-strips.... ouch! Hopefully it wont hurt too bad tomorrow. The boys are beautiful and I am so glad to hear they are doing so awesome!!! They will be home in no time!