| N-B-S |
| N-B-S |
| N-B-S |
| N-B-S Color coded socks... |
| N-S |
| S-B-N post tubby...check out the curls & Auntie's iPhone!!! |
| B-N-S |
| B-N-S |
| B-N-S |
| B-N-S |
Since I got my new camera, I had forgotten to dump all the pictures from my old camera. These are the shots from the boys' 15th mirthday. As you can see, it's getting increasingly difficult to get them to stay seated long enough to get a picture. I think the highchair shots are what is going to work for the next few months (or YEARS!!!)
Recent Weight Check
Benji 21 lbs 8 oz
Natey 20 lbs 4 oz
Sammy 22 lbs 3oz
So excited that Natey's finally 20lbs!!!
Benji 21 lbs 8 oz
Natey 20 lbs 4 oz
Sammy 22 lbs 3oz
So excited that Natey's finally 20lbs!!!
AND...they're back in weight order from birth!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment