The babies have been making lots of progress making their milestones. It's funny. Because they're preemies, I don't even know what they're supposed to be doing & when. I'm just staying laid back (I know...so unlike me) and not worrying about things and believing that they'll do what they need to do when they're ready to do it (again, very unlike me).
So they're 3 months now and things are starting to pick up.
Ben
head control is the best of the 3
pushing up when on his belly
most eyecontact/most alert of the 3
not rolling
smiling more and more
started cooing the last of the 3
Nate
still a bit of a "rubber necker", but head control is much improved
pushing up when on his belly
some eye contact/alert times increasing
has rolled 2x (not sure if it was purposeful) belly-back
smiling more and more
1st coo-er
Sam
also a "rubber necker", but head control is improving
pushing up when on his belly
some eye contact/alert times increasing
has rolled 2x (not sure if it was purposeful) belly-back
smiling more and more
2nd cooer
Also, a big gift for their mommy & daddy was when they slept 8PM-2AM. Love it!!! Now they're going 9PM-5AM. Yippee!!! I attribute this to also not freaking out and letting them do it when they were ready. We do go back a bit, but it's still better than being up every 3 hours! The bags under my eyes are vanishing little by little.
No comments:
Post a Comment