The babies' First Christmas was rather uneventful, but extremely busy. We had my mom, brother, aunt, cousin, & Dave's mom over for Christmas Eve to do Christmas & my brother's birthday (I'm not the only one unlucky enough to have a December birthday). Dave, Eli, & Dave's mom went to mass while my mom and I got dinner ready. We ate, had cake, and opened presents in record time. We shooed everybody out at 8 so we could get ready for Santa. After feeding the boys, pumping, reading "'Twas the Night before Christmas", putting out cookies & milk, putting out Santa's key, and getting into our PJ's, Eli was in bed at 9:30. Dave and I were up a bit later...
Christmas Eve
Dave, Ben, Nate, Eli, Renee, Sam
There's just something about a naked baby in a Santa hat...
Sam
Ben
Nate
Christmas PJ's
Eli
Ben, Nate, Sam
Before the Destruction
Stocking Stuffers
Ben, Nate, Sam
Eli
Christmas Morning PJ's
Dave, Ben, Renee, Nate, Eli, Sam
Eli loved getting his new MP3 player/karaoke/radio thing. His favorite song of the moment is "I'm Bad" by MJ. He also loved his new underwear (I know it's strange). The babies loved their books and car seat toys, and of course their new clothes!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment