...not the 2 words I ever thought I'd want to hear when my doctor's got his hand "you know where" but now they're music to my ears. He was checking my cervix when he said this. Basically this means that things are good. When it thins out, it's bad news and I need to go on bedrest or get a stitch put in it. Both options are not ideal. So for now, long and thick is how I want to be.
We didn't get the u/s that we were trying to trick them into, but we did get to hear the heart beats. This was a first because basically anywhere you put the doppler, you'll hear a heart beat & it's tough to distinguish one baby from another.
So far everything's looking good and I'm excited to not have to report anything else! My next appt is the 15th to find out how many "innies & outies" we have, then from there, I'll be going every two weeks. Keep praying and send us those positive vibes!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations on your long and thick cervix...I wonder if Hallmark makes a card for that? Stay well mama!!!
Long and thick! Sweet!
Post a Comment