I am so overwhelmed due to the outpouring of love and generosity today. My friends at work threw me a shower. It's a bit early, but they had to squeeze it in before school gets out. It was so cute and nice and...overwhelming. I cry at everything lately, so it was hard for me to keep it together. We got some amazing (and way too generous) gifts.
I'm just not ready for this yet. I don't know when it's going to hit me that I'm having 3 babies and I need to be ready...fast. I don't know if it's because the house is soooooo far from ready. Dave is being pulled in so many different directions and I'm completely useless. I wish I would wake up and have everything be all set.
Sorry for the grumpiness, but I'm just in a weird place. I try to stay positive, but sometimes I have a wave of crankiness and I get scared. Now I'm crying...oy vey!
Neo-natal Nugget (I stole that from a TV show)
***My belly at 16 weeks is measuring the size of a belly of a mom carrying one baby who is 26 weeks. Isn't that nuts? I think I'll be wearing circus tents by September...
1 comment:
I know its scary and its hard for it all to sink in. I think I kind of floated on the edge of reality the whole time I was pregnant. I KNEW I was having triplets but I just refused to think about it much and when I heard the 3 cries I really freaked and was sobbing on the operating table. Hang in there girl!
Shely
(SAReece from TC)
Post a Comment