Monday, May 16, 2011

Look who's 5!!!

Over the weekend, we celebrated Eli's 5th birthday with a bowling party.  We invited everybody in his class as well as a few family friends' children.  I can honestly tell you that I was very overwhelmed.  If I ever choose to do something like that again, please smack me!  I needed a bottle of wine after the party.  I didn't drink it, but I should have!!!

We had a bowling shirt made by a fellow triplet mom, Astrid.  You can find her on FB as {Sig}nature Creations.  (I couldn't figure out how to link to FB...sorry!)
basking in the black light

strike!!!

gotta love it!!!

the birthday boy!!!

mom...really???  another picture???

guess who ate the whole bowling ball!!!
no...not me...eli!!!
He had a great time.  The moms tell me I did a great job.  A few of the moms even held the babies so I had 2 hands to wrangle the 5 year olds.  It was nuts, but we all survived.  Phew...now...for that bottle of wine!!!

1 comment:

Janet Pittsenbarger said...

just stumbled on your blog...can't help but think our triplets look very similar to yours : )

too cute!

JP
BBB 7.5mo
http://pittsenbargertrips.blogspot.com/