Saturday, February 19, 2011

We're in Wuv

The boys got Wubbanubs for Valentine's Day. It's a binkie attached to an animal. It's supposed to help keep the binkie in their mouths. We were hoping for it to work for Ben in particular.  That boy loves his binkie, but can't keep the silly thing in his mouth.


Nate got a dog (get it???).  That's o.k.  I didn't do
it on purpose.

Ben's got a blue dino.

Sam's got a froggy.  He likes the legs the best-
a true Frenchman!!!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love it!! I've been wanting to get some as well, but can't find them in stores. Now that I know what they are called I'll have to google them. They are getting so big and even more adorable.

Langlais Family said...

Christina-
I got them on ebay. They were $12-$15. The blue dino was more b/c it's a "new" design. I had to do their colors though and I didn't like any of the "old" blue ones...

Christina said...

LOL! Ok I was looking online and had the exact same thought. I wanted to do their colors and didn't care of any of the blue ones. The guys have spit out the paci's so much we barely use them anymore. I'm debating on getting just one to see if it helps during those fussy times. Plus your guys look so adorable with them.