We got there relatively early (in comparison to the rest of the crowd). We went right in and got to see a joust.
We got to see some shows.
We got to see some birds...
Eli got to ride a horse...
We got to see some tigers...
Eli got to see a man play with fire...
I love his expression in this one!
Eli got to go through a maze that ended with a giant slide...
Eli and I got to ride a boat...
Dave and Eli got locked up...
Eli got a sword...
We got a good picture of me and Nate!
On the way home, we saw these giant dump trucks filled up with something weird...
It's cranberries!
We were in cranberry country!
We pulled over to a bog where they were harvesting and stopped to watch.
Eli even sampled a fresh cranberry...he prefers it to be canned and in a gelatinous state...
Super fun to go to the faire and run into a cranberry harvest all in the same day!
1 comment:
I'm with Eli on this one. The best cranberries come from a can, and they have to have ridges on them!
Post a Comment