Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big Boy Cribs

The boys moved to "open air" cribs on Monday. I've waited to post to see if anybody needed to transition back, but they've all been super great! They are continuing to gain weight outside of the isolette so they're reducing their calories to 24. They're really little rock stars! Now we just need to stop the Brady's!!! Their pedi said he won't send them home on monitors so we need them to kick the habit and continue to rock their bottle feeds.

Benji


Nate


Sammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys! Amazing news...cribs already! They are doing so well! I love reading your blog, so happy to hear they are such chunkers. Think about you and your family all the time, hope you are well.
Courtney, say hi to Eli and give him a hug for me!!!

Anonymous said...

Boys look great in the pictures!! We're so glad they are gaining the weight and developing!! They are all little miracles. If you need some blankets for the boys, I'll be learning how to make some receiving blankets soon...next to find time. - Jenny, Robert, & Jason M.